There is one exception to these points. And that is when it is impossible! For example, let's say you are on strong pain-killing drugs and aren't likely to be able to come off them. In that situation—and only in that or a similar situation—my attitude is that you may or may not benefit from this technology with that impediment, but if you never ever get a chance to use this technology you definitely will not benefit from it.
- Enough sleep and not physically tired. That means what it says and not "that's all I usually get".
- Enough good food and not hungry. Drink some fresh water just before session.
- No alcohol in the past 24 hours.
- Not under the influence of drugs/medications. Blood-pressure meds etc. are OK; stimulants or sedatives aren't.
- Enough time for the session, in an environment where you won't be disturbed by other people, pets, TV, radio, telephones etc. Also, be alone. You will be yawning and stretching and rubbing your chest etc., as well as talking honestly about some things, and you might feel inhibited in the company of other people.
- Have the room where you are—your immediate environment where you will be during the session—somewhat tidy before the session. It doesn't have to be perfect, but don't have it be a mess with dirty plates of food and piles of clothing on the floor etc.
- Get familiar with the procedure of The Yawn Machine—at least have some success with doing it, not just reading about it.
But to ignore these requirements is setting yourself up for a misestimation of what you could get from this procedure. If you end up with no particular benefit because you were starving, you might misassign the failure to the procedure rather than the fact that all the energy you were putting out as a spiritual being was being soaked up by your energy-starved body instead of helping transmute your deep hurts into harmless recollections.
Copyright ©2007-10 by Paul Adams
- One-to-one sessions with Paul Adams
over Skype or the telephone. £60 (US $100) per 60 minutes, rounded to the nearest minute. Sessions are done to a result, and not by the clock. Session requirements are here. E-mail stress.consultant at gmail.com to set it up. Try a free session first as it is much cheaper. The professional sessions are better as they are more personalized and there are more techniques that I can use where applicable, but if you can resolve something using one of my free applications above why pay for it?
You can also get a session from me on the basis of "If you liked it then pay for it; if you didn't like it then don't. No money needed upfront."
Of course, I reserve the right to not give a session to someone I feel that I cannot honestly help.